Common road hazards such as punctures, bruises or impact breaks, caused by glass, nails, curbs and potholes, and sustained during the course of normal driving on a reasonably maintained road are not covered under tyre manufacturers' warranties.* Tyroola is proud to supply the best quality tyre brands, but cannot control damages caused by road conditions. The Free Tyroola Road Hazard Warranty, ensures that you are always driving on safe tyres and provides you a peace of mind in case of any damage such as:
- Repairable and unrepairable punctures
- Impact fractures and breaks
- Accidental cuts and curb damage
and is valid on any PCR, 4x4 and LT tyre purchased from Tyroola.com.au
Tyroola Road Hazard Protection covers your tyre repair or replacement as follows:
- Tyres are covered for 24 months from the date of purchase or until 1.6mm or less of tread remains, whichever occurs first.
- During the period of benefit, repair (providing that the puncture occurred in a legally repairable area) or replace the tyre free of charge if there is less than 25% tread wear on the tyre. If tread wear is over 25%, pro-rata charges will apply for the replacement tyre. (If a tyre is 25% worn, 25% charge will apply. If the tyre is 50% worn, 50% charge will apply, based on the new tyre price. Should the identical product be obsolete, a comparable product will be provided.
- Tyroola will cover this repair or replacement up to the value of $500 as a benefit cap.
Claim under your free Road Hazard Warranty is simple:
- Comply with the list of responsibilities described below
- Send an invoice/receipt of your purchase to email@example.com
As our customer, you have a few small responsibilities under this warranty.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the replacement tyres
- The tyres should always be maintained in a good condition at the correct tyre pressures.
- Wheel balancing, alignments and tyre rotation should be carried out at regular intervals.
- All necessary precautions will be taken to avoid driving over obstacles like kerbs and rough road edges which may cause tyre damage.
* Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Your Road Hazard Warranty is a benefit to you the customer given in addition to your consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Some exclusions apply:
This Tyroola Road Hazard Warranty excludes damage caused by lack of tyre care, maintenance and deliberate abuse. The aforementioned are not covered by this road hazard warranty. Tyres that become unserviceable due to fire, theft, snow chain damage, vandalism, racing, improper rotation, improper repair, improper inflation pressure, overloading, off-road use, on-road collisions, vehicle obstruction and similar types of damage or abuse are not covered by this warranty. The warranty applies to any tyres purchased from Tyroola down to at least the minimum legal tread depth (or above) as required by the relevant Australian state authority.
Offer commence date: 01/01/2016 (Any purchases before this date are not eligible for Tyroola's Road Hazard Protection.